Unleash Your Nintendo DS

r4ds-ds.com Logo

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ireland Attack Results

Lessons learned from past 5 World Domination events:
- Top 25 finishers are pretty much the same group. Reaching the numbers they put up on the board require heavy gold investment. I MEAN HEAVY! At least a Vault of Gold ($100 value) for each player
- Battle for Top 250. Moderate gold players. Each player may invest in Bank Truck of Gold ($50 value)
- Battle for Top 500. Light gold players. Each player may invest in Stockpile of Gold ($20 value)
- The rest are mix of occasional gold and gold-less Factions
-  Hacked accounts are everywhere. They have the bravado to lead a faction. Often have a posse of players with mixed strengths. Once you bring down the Defense Leader and blow their Fortification Walls to smithereens, you've hit paydirt. But still, it's very frustrating because these hacked accounts can blend in if they joined a faction as a regular member.
- GREE is slow in releasing the winner's list maybe because they are weeding out hacked accounts and adjusting the score... which I doubt.

Below is our Faction's performance.



Our Numbers Don't Lie.
If you are open to change and have a minimum of 60K Attack / 65K Defense (un-boosted), you may be qualified to join.
We are a fun and VERY fast paced Faction.
We provide tips to members and have a 24-hour war operations.

To join, post a comment on this page with your Alliance ID, Attack/Defense numbers and Income Per Hour (IPH)

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my stay in your faction, and I am sad to leave. I apologize for going, but I was offered a slot in a very organized faction ranking around the 50's. The bonuses and rewards for doing such is beyond measure, so I had to go. I sincerely apologize for leaving and I mean no ill will. I wish you guys the best and just know that I support your cause. Best of luck in the wars to come. I know you guys can reach top 500. Keep up the good work. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my alliance id is 263-961-404. Attack number is 8648. Defense number is 8253. Income per hour is 45086

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neelesh, our current minimum A/D stat is 75K.
      I will be posting soon on how to increase attack/defense numbers

      Delete
  3. Is there any cheat to increase skill points, energy, stamina, cash & gold? I am an android user. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a graet number of dollars per hour let's join 223 829 309 and my fraction # is 332, 309, 269

      Delete
  4. my alliance id is 817 881 047. Attack number is 192k, def is 219k, but i believe def is like 170k without the clan bonuese. Income per hour is 469k. I cant leave my clan until the war is over, im the defence leader. I dont use gold but am an hourly active player. Our clan is just not organized and were getting steamrolled in India war.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is kirthan and my alliance id is446238160 and my attack 460000 and defense is 540000 and income is 290000

    ReplyDelete
  6. My alliance id is 259-166-341 im in an alliance but it is not getting any stronger... btw my attack is 98130 and my def is 99399.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My faction has almost no daily players and only declares war every couple hours. I am a very active player with two accounts and need a better faction. You guys sound good. I'd is 421-588-927 at 123k def 126k iph is 75k my second account is 30k at and def iph is around 30k just started that one let me know if you want me on your team guys.

    ReplyDelete